3/15/20

Stay Away


GC
DCG

You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.

You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.

You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.

You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.
You stay away from me,
I stay away from you.

Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out

  My advice is to never act on my predictions.  Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up.  The Hogs...