3/29/20
Avoid Mobs
...that's my water bottle.
No, I just got one out a minute ago.
...but that one is cold, it's mine, trust me.
Quit ridiculing me.
...that's ridiculous, that's not ridicule.
You know, you're impossible.
...no, I don't know, no one is impossible.
See, right there, what you just said.
... just making a point, like an observation.
You and your observations.
...here, this one is your water, drink up.
Oh, that's right, that one's mine.
...episode 6 tomorrow maybe.
Those people are so weird.
...don't be a follower, avoid mobs.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...