3/27/20
Devil's Been Lurking Like A Coward
D7G
CG
D7C
D7CG
Now I understand.
We are made to overcome.
Our anti-bodies, our virus attackers.
Just let them have their guns.
Now I realize.
They slide and they pop.
Storm through the atoms and the cells.
You know they won't ever stop.
Now I just breathe.
Take in some good air.
Get some nitrogen and some oxygen.
No need to be so scared.
Now I step back.
See it for what it is.
Devil's been lurking like a coward.
Seeing if he can't stay hid.
Now I take 5.
Whenever I need some time.
Been liberated from death itself.
Got it through my mind.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...