20/20 Gonzo 82: Firecracker Elder Abusers

 

The firings continue, and rightfully so.  They serve at the pleasure, and the pleasure has been ours.  We prefer loyalty, we prefer active brains, unwashed and glorious.  Used.  Eradication for the good of the nation.


I'll gather when I want, where I want, with who I want, and why I want.  And how I want.  These are evident truths.  The dumb and numb will never rule the intellectual and lit.  Blindfold yourself, we are indifferent.


The lawyers know, it's set in motion.  Bigger than imagined, the important will seem meaningless soon.  And to those D.C. firecracker elder abusers-- this will not end well for you.  Your hearts will rot, your souls will mold, your minds are gone already, y'all are in serious need of a hobby.  Collecting, wandering, hammocks, a sport, fashion, computers, blockchain, something, do something fun.


Popular Posts