You're Just Sucking


"No, no, I'm a lobbyist, I lobby."  But then I questioned their meaningless word, set it right.  Perhaps you're a bribist, giving bribes.  For favorable returns, of course.  For lucrative pursuits of noble conclusions.


"I resent that implication, I'm a professional."  Sure, the professional government class, heard all about it, you're the reason we don't have term limits for congress.  Heard it from a Senator himself, Cornball was his name, he's against any term limits because of the professional government class.  Might cramp his style, might expose his digital trail, might mess up his personal balance sheet.  Keep it quiet, everyone goes through the lobby to enter.

"How dare you claim I'm bribing the US Congress!"  Settle down, pumpkin spice.  Tough to realize, but it's true.  It's an organized crime, you're just a sucker.  You're just sucking.


Popular Posts