Red Mud Gonzo: Twenty Seven

 

"No Accidental Badass" by jpg

Francisco Cerendolo's a big threat to win it.  Maybe the next great South American player, Chilean Garin won here.  Has the background, he's no accidental badass.  Darderi beat his brother, Juan Manuel, last month at the Chile Open.  Payback, Argentine style.  Could get ugly.


"My Prime" by Fractional CEO

I essentially didn't pick up a racquet since 1988. I think my prime is ahead of me.


"Yellow, Pink, And Blue" by TTop

Yellow, pink, and blue, the colors of the popping road.


"Stick Curl" by King The Todd

Some people with bad knees stick curl so they don't even have to bend down.  My curling peak is still ahead of me.


"I'll Check My Notes" by jpg

Good God, they let Benoit Paire back in the tournament.  Biggest quitter I've ever seen on the red mud of Houston.  As I recall, a complete nonchalant loss on a Thursday in '18 or '19.  I'll check my notes.  Pulling for Kovacevic.


"Ass" by King James

He's an ass. Staff at the 4 Seasons said Paire was horrible while he was playing at a tournament there 4 or 5 years ago. 


"Famous Avant-Garde Musician" by Amos

Dude!  Please read an email I forwarded to you.  Gary Lucas replied to me!  Ha, so nerdy awesome.  Man, on a silly but serious note, I'd like your thoughts/collaboration in this (setting up a show for him down here).  Surely, the Dallas art scene would love a Gary Lucas/Don Van Vliet, art/music show.  A famous avant-garde musician presenting art by a Werner Gallery artist.  Lets talk!




Popular Posts