Red Mud Gonzo: Twenty Six


"21st Full Moon" by King James

What's the plan for Houston? The 1st Sunday after the post March 21st full moon has happened, so I'm in. Just found out today that it's now Transgender Day, but no need to get me started... The Jetta will ride, just lmk. Who's all going?


"We Are On Automatic" by jpg

King James, we are on automatic!  We'll depart Dallas around 6am Wednesday, squeeze out before any major jams.  We'll go directly to the tournament, usually around 11 am.  Or so.  We go from there.


"Got Got" by AJ

The Canadian kid I like was seeded 1 in qualies and got got by TX boy Mitch Krueger.  Kruegs is good indoors but also decent on this red stuff.  Have a great time!  Y'all are Leaving Wednesday?


"Rafa Is Done" by peoplesDuke

Was talking with Ian Dempster's father today.  Ian's now director of tennis at Cameron Moore Tennis Academy in NC.  He told me to watch Marozsan. Playing great.  Can't wait for Roland Garros.  I think Rafa is done, the young bucks are too strong.  We might see a year or two of:  Zverev, Dimitrov, Alcaraz, Sinner, Medvedev, Tsitsipas, Ruud, Rune, and only 1 more for Djokovic. All grabbing a slam.


"Thanks For Sharing" by Fractional CEO

Thanks for sharing!


"Curling Championship Game" by King The Todd

Have a flight back Thursday night to make my Curling championship game and then flight out to beautiful Birmingham at the crack of sunrise. Hoping you all can pick me up on the way down at Dallas Love Field?!


"In Agreeance" by TTop

King James has spoken and I'm in agreeance.


"Keep The Gonzos Coming" by CB

Please keep The Gonzos coming while I'm in Dallas.  

Popular Posts