12/8/18
Play The Blues
And all I wanna do is play, yeah.
All I got to to is play, yeah yeah.
All I'm gonna do is play the blues.
All we have to do is understand.
This ain't about holding hands.
All we gonna do is play the blues.
Its all coming from the inside out.
You know their coming ain't no doubt.
Nothing left to do but play the blues.
Wonder why the devil coming down on me.
Ain't no preacher trying to lead.
All I been doing is playing the blues.
Guess I'll look it up in the pages of the word.
Read what it says about faith and love.
Then we'll get back to playing the blues.
And all I wanna do is play, yeah.
All I got to to is play, yeah yeah.
All I'm gonna do is play the blues.
EAEx2
ADEx2
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...