12/30/18
Two Whole Weeks
Well, we ain't talking for two weeks.
Blocked that number, I'm going under.
For two whole weeks.
Well, I was done wrong, now I see.
Don't deserve my love, don't get my crush.
Now I fucking see.
Well, all they did was take and take.
Used all my time, all I got was lies.
Take, take, take.
Well, can't live wishing upon a star.
Too much to find, using my own mind.
Wishing upon a star.
Well, gonna make the most of it.
Get a little bit hazy, get a little bit lazy.
Making the most of it.
Well, we ain't talking for two weeks.
Don't want no rebound, gonna dial it down.
For two whole weeks.
GCG
FC
GFC
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...