4/1/20
The Solitude Machine
E
A
DA
EA
The solitude machine.
Don't move around.
Just stay right in your places.
Don't you make a sound.
The solitude machine.
Put on your socks.
Don't wanna get too chilled.
Wanna keep it kinda hot.
DAx3
EA
I'm sure you knew
Heard the news.
A million or more.
Gonna die in this war.
The solitude machine.
Gotta keep it greased.
Cranks and gears can't rust.
They gotta keep the peace.
The solitude machine.
One day it's gonna stop.
Park it in the back near the windmill.
Stash it in that vacant lot.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...