4/5/20
Make Some Deja Vu
E
A
You're so contagious.
Intimidated.
It's so outrageous.
I'm fascinated.
My goodness gracious.
Not overstated.
Nothing salacious.
Sophisticated.
DAx3
GAx3
You're so outlandish.
Bet you're a cool chick.
You live so lavish.
Hit your mojo mix.
Sing it in Spanish.
Extravagante.
Your mind's so delish.
With all your lipsticks.
DAx3
GAx3
Like patient zero.
Doesn't have a clue.
Kind of a weirdo.
Thought they had the flu.
Put on some disco.
Make some deja vu.
Your innuendo.
Your whole attitude.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...