9/17/19
Back Fifty Rows
CF
CG
CF
CGC
I can't wait til I get to heaven.
Someone's got to park all the cars.
What they drive, there's just no telling.
Wonder what they drive to Mars.
And I'll be fine when they put me under.
Give all the folks a good ole folk show.
All the time in the world, it's no wonder.
It's packed on the back fifty rows.
FCx3
GFC
We tapped our toes to the beat.
We rapped our words in the heat.
We clapped our hands and breathed.
We breathed, we breathed, we breathed.
Everything is good in the hood.
Dreaming bout our life while we laze.
Our dreams are colored, yes it's true.
The wonderful lives we made.
I'm alright I'll be here tomorrow.
Tomorrow's not really a thing.
You can find me on the back fifty rows.
There's plenty of songs to sing.
We tapped our toes to the beat.
We rapped our words in the heat.
We clapped our hands and breathed.
We breathed, we breathed, we breathed.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...