9/6/19
Same Ole Moon
The jokerman wouldn't ever plant that seed.
Cause it would grow for a 1000 centuries.
Cause we would know how it all came to be.
And if we know we wouldn't have to believe.
We would shine.
We would shine.
Jezebel just walked through this park again.
An apple in her hand and a box of sin.
Well I be damned, she's found her prince.
And he's got no chance, he's got no defense.
It's a lie.
It's a lie.
The devil dropped in just yesterday.
Didn't have anything special to say.
Told me bout dreams and altered states.
Been there, done that, already saved.
Passing by.
Passing by.
Looked in the mirror and knew the truth.
Knew that I absolutely had no clue.
Knew that I knew nothing new.
It's all been thought, it's the same ole moon.
And it shines.
And it shines.
GCx3
DCDG
DD7Gx4
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...