2/18/19
Where Imaginations Are Reflecting
Mind somewhere else.
In the movies.
Write a good ending.
The public must be entertained.
I.
We are to create.
Morning, noon, and night.
Late and early.
The dark is best.
II.
To be anonymous.
Alone and forgot.
Except in my head.
Where imaginations are reflecting.
III.
Our hopes and fears.
And when we think the same.
When we know what each other knows.
We can be silent.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...