2/7/19
Like A Fire Fly
Breath in deep, let the genetic fix in.
Light it up like a fire fly.
Correct it, don't accept it.
External care, for comfort and hope.
The cure is at the genesis.
Cough no longer, those old beat vests.
Life expectancies are cruel.
I'll die when I die!
Suffocation has eluded me so far.
Break the brakes, full out to the future.
Crash into it, careen.
This industry is immoral.
The Rubik's Cube is solved.
Jenga is next.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...