2/7/19
Solitary Days
One time.
Saw a big light.
Saw a big fight.
Then I went home.
'Nuther time.
Heard a blue bird.
Heard some blue words.
Was all alone.
Solitary days, solitary ways, the only ways I know.
What's behind the mask, let the light in fast, wish all the truths were shown.
This time.
Felt my heart hurt.
Felt my heart burst.
Something was wrong.
Next time.
Taste a sweet kiss.
Taste the sweet mist.
Ain't got that long.
EmGx3
D
EmG
DCG
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...