10/19/13
History Dust
.collection time.all the people there are older.all the people there are colder.wanna be one that don't get slower.but I want time to slow down.which is ludicrous.which is a prediction.we gather in the front room and clear a space.this moment of time.engage the senses.each one gets attention.hear a tune.taste the wine.watch the curves.feel the skin.smell the human scents.collecting history dust.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...