10/28/13
Performance Wall
.gather round you people. .on the performance wall. .gonna start you with some disco. .then with the blues I'll make you crawl.
.the swayers are swaying in the corner. .the poppers been popping all night. .the drunks are laid out in the drunken din. .and the cops busted up a fight.
.think we oughta play some jazz. .think we oughta play some rock. .think we oughta play some lover music. .wanna see her move like that.
(Big drums and jungle strings and backup singers)
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...