10/26/13
Glowtribe
...we are a glowtribe... ...we shine, shine, shine... ...minimalist and decadent alike... ...the officers are waiting... ...the mayor has declared... ...the ribbon is cut in two... ...the opening will be grand... ...and the evening lights... ...attire and leather shirts too... ...yes, this glowtribe will proclaim... ...we will splatter and shout... ...bitterness lost on the live wire...
Draw Don't Draw
When my draw don't draw. When my swerve don't swerve. When I can't make contact. Think I lost all my nerve. Keep taking it bac...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...