The Great Wake 58: Bring The White To Light

 

The awful, awful white men I've known.  That slobbering, stuttering, spitting JV football coach, for one.  I blame him for my elbow dislocation in the 80s.  Dumb idiot, he didn't know nothing about history, either.  Told us The Great Society was great.

Anyway, the list goes on and on, those damn white men.  That one who almost intentionally ran over my pregnant wife.  That other one, Italian I think, who wouldn't honor his daily special coupon at Paseano's in Plano, Texas.  Then the one who tried to run my pastor off, Germans are so confrontational, babies when they don't get their way, demons when they do.  Worst white man in history came from there. 

Bono seems overrated, The Edge is the true glue of U2.  John McEnroe is a brat, Larry Bird can't jump, and Paul McCartney writes nothing but silly love songs.  All, white men.  About time we get to have our say, throw some shade.  Bring the white to light.  

Popular Posts