The Great Wake 16: Oval Bowl

 

"Tell me about my schedule today, boy.  I got no time for messing around, you see, better toe the line, you see, I need a whole hour for lunch, man.  Step back, out of my way, I got the runs.  Stinking you out, but you'll get used to it, keep the bathroom unlocked, you use the one down the hall.  The Oval Bowl is all mine, I'm the President of the United States."


"Nice, nice, a bike ride, now that's some fun, keep moving is what I always say.  Stand still and you might freeze up, end up stiff, take it from me.  Cut that Vietnam War meeting with those G.I.'s, ditch the Baghdad call, ghost Kabul, we might have new war now.  Heard that Putin fella might invade Ukraine, we just can't let that happen.  Not on my watch, not on this watch, not on any watch."


"Get my son on the face television, he's got some new art he wants to show me.  He's working in ash now, all his pictures are made with ashes.  He burns all his clothes and uses the ashes.  Think of it, brilliant!  Burns his clothes to make the ashes, that's where he gets his ashes, his bicycle ash picture sold for 50 grand."

Popular Posts