2/12/20
The Silence Box
Three doors in my mind,
all ready for the show.
Don't pay me no nevermind,
play it out, then I'll go.
First door, it's the past,
memories and dreams came true.
Figured it would always last,
time takes away our youth.
Next door is the future,
oh, the possibilities.
Travels, love, and humor,
peace and tranquility.
Last door is right now,
what I feel and what I see.
Feel like a getting loud,
need to find a jamboree.
Then the doors all shut,
heard the clicks of the locks.
All the noises, they went hush,
back into the silence box.
AmEmDG
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...