2/1/20
Killer Caterpillar
She was a killer caterpillar.
Scooting down the lane.
Avoiding the annoying.
Groovy groovy games.
Could get crushed or smushed.
Wouldn't take much at all.
A slip, a rip, or even a the yips.
Could get killed by a tennis ball.
Kept on going never knowing.
What might happen next.
Eventually, she broke free.
Then I became perplexed.
Then about then, she turned and went.
In the sweetest little voice.
My, oh my, I'll be your butterfly.
Won't have to scoot no more.
Then that killer caterpillar.
With her blushing eyes.
Got took by a bird, a swooping bird.
Off into the sky.
GC
FGC
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...