1/4/20
Didn't Sleep Much Last Night
All night long, I thought of you.
All night long, I cried too.
Cleared my mind like you told me to do.
Didn't sleep much last night.
All day long, stared out the glass.
All day long, thought of the past.
Reality has shown me of the truth at last.
Didn't sleep much last night.
All week long, been low down and blue.
All week long, had a low down mood.
Accepted what alread knew to be true.
Didn't sleep much last night.
CGx3
DCG
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...