6/5/18
I Like Ike
Mostly, we were quiet.
No one could fully understand another.
They could only imagine their emotions, they could only guess at their thoughts.
Speculations of motivations.
The sunken treasure is still there.
For the taking, for the effort.
Whatever it takes.
Nobody is on standby.
It is only us.
We must determine our own fate.
Wash out the washouts.
They will never storm the beach again.
D-Day is remembered tomorrow.
Europe had to be taken back.
And was.
I like Ike.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...