2/18/18
A Bust
EmCGGx3
CG
CEmx3
CG
Never hesitated much.
Seemed like a pointless waste of love.
Perhaps that's why it was a bust.
And now we're free.
Because time never takes sides.
Its loyalties are deaf and blind.
Makes me wanna keep trying.
Makes me wanna breath.
Giving it all up to the young.
The future they create is their own.
We shown them everything we known.
They know the creeds.
Enjoy the music while it lasts.
Make your peace with the past.
You can play it slow or play it fast.
Don't matter to me.
(Chourus)
That's why maybe I don't want to get too close to you.
To know the end of love ends with hearts broke in two.
Only we can decide if its worth it to.....
I'm asking you.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...