9/18/17
Got Rid Of The Olds
Send me the news.
Got rid of the olds.
Walking that cliff.
Without no hope.
Take this letter.
Read what I wrote.
Just some songs.
And some other notes.
Said what I said.
Cleared my brain.
Got rid of any doubt.
Any guilt or shame.
Mind's moving on.
Never one to blame.
My own damn fault.
I feel this way.
G/C/F/CC.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...