8/18/16
Vegan Preacher
afgc
daec
all I can do is follow the goose.
all I can say is it doesn't pay.
who would choose to play the blues.
who's gonna take my peace today.
clear your ears and listen here.
wave around and ride to town.
vegan preacher, a thin skinned creature.
eat what you found from the ground.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...