8/16/16
One Rung At A Time
amd7ame
amd7ge
Ladder it up.
Beliefs and differentiations.
Leaving good impressions.
One rung at a time.
Making impressions too.
Here's who I am.
Here's what I do.
One rung at a time.
The methods involved.
What if all the world really cared?
Proven success.
One rung at a time.
Examples all around.
Lets do business.
Unique and exclusive.
One rung at a time.
The value is real.
It clangs like money.
And all your dreams will come true.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...