10/17/14
At The Rio Blanco
Long bow, too slow, at the Rio Blanco.
Like I said, lead head, got fed, instead.
Greens upon greens, upon greens.
Loaded plants and vines.
My mind, oh my mind, oh my mind.
What's real, how I feel, how I steal, it's my deal.
What's a clock, why not, match the pot, take a shot.
Watch it rain, came up lame, took the pain, insane.
Up a creek, keep the beat, soak your feet, take the streets.
Get loud, lose the crowd, do it now, do it now.
Long bow, too slow, at the Rio Blanco.
C
GFC
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...