10/13/13
Quicksand
.systematically driving through one town after another.Vera, where the nets are still up.Olney, with the one arm dove shot.the rural life is a slow life.full of planning meals and work.we walked half the lake til we got to the quicksand.the lost girls.chairs from the mid seventies and screens.prices from the 60s for a day.point to the north, the south, the east, and the west.proven to be restless and abandoned.yardsales and soda machines.
Draw Don't Draw
When my draw don't draw. When my swerve don't swerve. When I can't make contact. Think I lost all my nerve. Keep taking it bac...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...