Sources Say 4: Very Punk

 

Recently, a self proclaimed Top 10 mind and writer in the world prohibited me.  Blocked like a rag doll for inquiring on his most famous quote.  Thin skinned cigar smoker, sources say.  I felt it was a layup, a chance for him to brag, he'd already bragged so much.  Share your most famous quote, I was caught up in it, pass on your eloquent wisdom.


The blocking made me curious, let's see what he had, and I found some solid quotes-- 


1.  "No need to be nasty."

2. "Ego is real, and I’ve been dealing with the mofo a lot recently."

3.  "Just walk bro." 


Nothing that great, honestly, certainly nothing as brilliant as "Nothing inspires forgiveness quite like revenge," from S. Adams, a bon-a-fide Top 10er. Spent almost 5 minutes researching I was so curious.  Overall, it doesn't matter, we all got wisdom and minds and words to write.  Told you so is for the told you so's.  Somewhat like gnats, that irritating buzz.


My mind and writing is only Top 10,000 or so, but I'm self taught and write in my own 3x5 Method.  Wonder if that Top 10 dude ever invented his own writing method.  Either way, I dug my own quotes better than his-- 


1.  "Only a new day has meaning, and everything that follows."

2.  "Note the eyebrows if you need a place to start."

3.  "A sad, sad thing to see the transformation of the old Denison Tennis Club into a church."


Like being banned, the blocking is an honor, it really hits nice, especially by someone so smart and accomplished.  Very punk.


 

Popular Posts