Gone America Notes: 1


1.  Help is here, hope is on the way.

2.  120 years ago.
3.  Never been particularly poor at getting things done in the Senate.
4.  Setting up camps, increase capacity.
5.  Is it acceptable to me, come on.
6.  Be tough to make that troop withdrawal deadline.
7.  I don't want to get in the way.
8.  Hide behind UN Resolutions.
9.  Republican voters I know find this despicable.
10.  Jim Eagle.
11.  Oh God, I miss him.
12 .  Our ability to make computer chips.
13.  Whether how we do it.
14.  Successful electro politics is the art of possible.
15.  I've never been able to travel, I'm a respector of fate.
16.  Cost and the taxes that have to be had.
17.  The federal budget is saving people's lives.
18.  They built America and unions built them.
19.  I've been uniting the country based on the polling data.
20.  Still staring at ceilings at night.
21.  The future lies in who can in fact own the future.
22.  The Quad Squad>Australia, Indeed, Japan, and the United States.
23.  I'm happy, I'll go longer.
24.  America values the notion of freedom.
25.  I don't criticize them for their goal.
26.  The United States is going to continue to grow and expand.
27.  Are democracies equipped, because all people get to speak, to compete?
28.  Demand decisions made by a leader of a country.
29.  Ranked 85th in the world in infrastructure.
30.  We rank 13th globally in infrstructure.
31.  What are we doing?
32.  I find it frustrating, frustrating, talk about.
33.  Road that used to be above the water level.
34.  Most of you live in the Washington area.
35.  Asbestos.
36.  Leaks through the windows that are so porous and the connections.
37.  Gonna hear some people leaving, we're gonna get this done.
38.  Has to be some certitude.
39.  What was your dog's name.
40.  They're gonna get a whole hell of alot better.
41.  Seeking harder data.
42.  Hand uned table in Guatemala, somewhere in Mexico, or in Guadalupe.
43.  Doesn't make it good, bad, or indifferent.
44.  This is a.
45.  But folks, I'm gone.

Popular Posts