12/27/19

In Those Future Days

(Intro)  D7Gx2


D7.                       G.
Just gonna be older.
D7.                        G.
Not much glory in that.
C.                            G
Just gonna be greyer.
D7.            C.       G.
No more baby fat.

Maybe we'll be wiser.
Learn the hard way.
Maybe we'll be calmer.
In those future days.

(Verse solo)

Tomorrow might be great.
Got a Bob Schneider show.
Probably make it safely.
You never really know.

But if I die tonight.
And If I never wake.
Be glad I lived today.
Before it's just too late.

(Verse solo)

Now we are alive.
There's really no doubt.
We can dance and sing.
We can jump and shout.

Maybe we'll be wiser.
Learn the hard way.
Maybe we'll be calmer.
In those future days.

(Verse solo)
(Last line x4 out)


Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB

  When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...