11/4/18
Modern Styles
EmAmDD7x3
CG
Don't owe too many too much.
Tried to give away all my trust.
Probably never make enough.
Got what I need.
Think I need more time to think.
Maybe drive to the canyon's brink.
Seems to me the peace that I seek.
Waiting for me.
CG
DCGx2
No original thoughts, no understanding anymore, this world seems lost, this world is spinning out the door. Open your minds, create the future wild, make your minds shine, decide the modern styles.
We all got down at the get down.
At the get down we all lost our frowns.
Jump up and down and round and round.
Til we was dizzy.
Lock your eyes with the eyes of their minds.
Try to find what makes em nice and kind.
Realize the things that makes em write.
And makes em crazy.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...