8/3/18
Morocco
Thought I should let you know.
Got a show in Morocco.
Gonna blast the past real fast.
With electric blues and class.
Set in another time.
Close the blinds with open minds.
This song won't take too long.
Little diddy, then I'll move along.
Travel around the world.
Have a swirl with all the girls.
Step to the edge of the ledge.
No need to plead or beg.
And when I meet their king.
Think Mohammed is his name.
Give him a five on the side.
The beat poets have arrived.
DC
GC
GD
CG
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...