1/10/18
Corporate Maxed
E
AEx3
Not gonna take that call.
Not gonna care at all.
Not gonna lick no boots nor beg nor crawl.
Not gonna care at all.
DAx3
EDA
So corporate maxed.
Need to relax.
So corporate maxed.
Need to relax.
Feeling unattached.
Feeling kinda trapped.
Feel like I might need to take a long nap.
Feeling kinda trapped.
Just corporate maxed.
Need to relax.
Just corporate maxed.
Need to relax.
Realized the game.
Always ends the same.
Slick and on point, no need for any blame.
Always ends the same.
I been corporate maxed.
Need to relax.
I been corporate maxed.
Need to relax.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
evil ain't got a seat no, evil ain't got a seat no room at the table of the peace creators. naw, evil ain't got a seat
-
I'm off to Laramie. Heading out with my babies and me. Packing up our suitcase. Giving up this rat race. Drive across the western s...
-
.check the spin rate. .it's a millisecond behind. .days will last forever if this keeps up. .the orbit could slow down too. .we...