11/12/17
Lazyboy
CGFC
CFGC
If the blood's not there, then what's the point.
Just a club of vipers, snaking through this joint.
You read your own words, I'll read what I like.
Not up for your debates, not inclined to fight.
FFCG×3
CGFC
Its just this lazyboy is made of leather.
Its just that God decided on this weather.
Not trying to be a wiseguy or too clever.
This morning I just got the Whatever's.
If there was nobody, whose gonna be at fault.
Guess Jesus himself might need to get involved.
Plenty of folks will stack those rows of seats.
Clapping hands and stomping both their feet.
Its just this lazyboy is made of leather.
Its just that God decided on this weather.
Not trying to be a wiseguy or too clever.
This morning I just got the Whatever's.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...