1/2/17
Forever I Said I Do
gEmdgx2
EmAmdgx2
Years ago we had a wedding show.
And here is where we are.
Glad you stayed, never went away.
Never broke my loving heart.
Now we see it was meant to be.
We're almost to the line.
The one you cross when pride is lost.
And everything seems fine.
Little girls with little curls.
They're almost grown up now.
Watch em walk, hear em talk.
They got it figured out.
So they think but they're on the brink.
Of really living life.
All the flash and all the trash.
Learning on the fly.
As for us, we'll fight the rust.
And swim out to the deep.
Better together in any weather.
The storms will never sleep.
All that night I held you tight.
Told you I'd be true.
Here we are and I'm true so far.
Forever I said I do.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...