6/28/16
Dirty Cloud
that UFO covered up by a dirty cloud.
been hovering all night.
moves during the day.
the windows tinted dark green.
angels and flying Vs.
flimsy proof of an abduction.
three dots that quiver.
and a loss of time.
the one had long yellow hair.
down to her feet.
she wore flowing garments.
knew she was a woman right off.
these stories were vivid.
each with a another story to tell as well.
I realized this only later.
I listened literally.
they move in erratic movements.
they camouflage invisibly to most.
look up and have no fear.
we are most certainly the aliens.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...