3/28/16
Forget It
...aww, jus forget it...
.what?
...forget it, nevrmind...
.really, what?
...jus forget it...
.never knew it.
...jus forget it then...
.then what?
...well, jus forget it...
.forget what?
...nothing...
.can't forget nothing, really.
...forget I spoke...
.hard to forget.
...forgive me...
.for what?
...aww, jus forget it...
Band Practice 2: Pablo Picasso Project
The song list was out there, out there out there. Amos made sure we had communication and coordination. He was running with it, chords, ly...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...