10/17/15
Spicy Jambalaya
cg
fc
fcgc
gc
got more air in my hair, oh no.
got more air in my hair, good god.
now I don't care about my hair
wake up happy just to be here.
more air in my hair, alright.
hot tubs are required all the time.
hot tubs are required to clear my mind.
powerful jets to loosen my neck.
keep it going even though I'm a wreck.
hot tubs are required alright.
the yawning starts about 10 o'clock, don't you know.
the yawning starts about 10 o'clock, yaaaawwn.
if I get still, let's be real.
grab a blanket cause I got the chills.
yawning starts about 10 o'clock, alright.
that spicy jambalaya takes me down, it sucks.
that spicy jambalaya takes me down, can't eat it.
fires in my belly, can't hold it steady.
to eat it again would be just silly.
spicy jambalaya takes me down, alright.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...