8/22/15
Into The Airless Night
.it must be the speed of our travel that makes us age.
.with every rotation the inertia is relentless.
.without gravity or weight we would be thrown away.
.into the airless night beyond where our eyes can view.
.imaginations are not sufficient to describe the unseen.
.our creature nature is only a temporary albatross.
.limitations of the primitive body and narrow mind.
Draw Don't Draw
When my draw don't draw. When my swerve don't swerve. When I can't make contact. Think I lost all my nerve. Keep taking it bac...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...