1/9/15
Light The Dark
cg
.we wait, we wait, for the King to return.
d7d7
.and we smash the dark, and we smash the dark.
.too many have been lost.
.and we kick the dark, and we kick the dark.
.not in the name of my God.
.and we slice the dark, and we slice the dark.
.rise up, rise up, with the sword of truth.
.and we light the dark, and we light the dark.
lalalalalalalalalalalala.....
.we know, we know, the music will flow.
.and we feel the dark, and we feel the dark.
.had more good times than I probably should.
.and we love the dark, and we love the dark.
.wouldn't want be nowhere but right here.
.and we face the dark, and we face the dark.
.wanna make sure I make my point clear.
.we gonna light the dark, we gonna light the dark.
lalalalalalalalalalalala.....
.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...