fcx3
fgc
Just got off the boat.
From a Caribbean float.
Need to get a bite to eat.
Wanna get out of the heat.
Finally we made land.
Was driving near the Strand.
Saw her from behind.
Gonna cost a couple of dimes.
gfcx3
gfgc
The streets of Galveston are fast and rough. Wish she woulda stopped in time, it's just my luck. Rarely do I ever take a look and see, that rear end in Galveston was just what I need.
Mugshot
If ya wanna be a country star. Play them famous country bars. Take a swing at a security guard. Getcha a good mugshot. If ya wanna prove y...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...