1/31/14
Long Legged Dynamos
.those peanut gallaries are all staged.the makeup winos and long legged dynamos.the human is walking a sad road.incredible and inevitable.we will face the sword one day.or maybe night.never thought about that.will I even care.probably not.but.I think I wanna go in the morning.and I wanna be awake.don't wanna die in my sleep.taste it til the last.creamation or burial is the question.treat the bones with respect.they are of the earth.dirt.sea.air.but that is for later.this we always know.now we are not dead.we are older than ever and will never be this young again.this january night is nice.gulf winds already blowing the ice away.gonna be a light summer for bugs.froze those suckers good.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...