1/16/14
Hornswoggle
.the look in her eyes was real. .good gosh she was beautiful. .her skin was light and smooth. .her lips were huge and red. .she knew I was no scoundrel. .she poured out her heart. .told long stories of this and that. .asking questions to know more. .listening closely and hoping. .the fix could be in alright. .candor could hornswoggle everyone.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 2: Pig Out
My advice is to never act on my predictions. Mock them, brush them off, laugh at them, but do not act on them, put no money up. The Hogs...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...