12/21/13
Dignity Babe
the blow the top.the breaking point.the end of her rope.
it has muddled my mind.the age of truth.as we see it anyway.
I would take us off the cliff.I would ram is into a tree or something.I would skid on the pavement.I would stutter and gasp.
the challenge of our day.
keep the dignity babe.
showed me from the back.joy has become impossible.the thought of what was supposed to be.back when plans and dreams were made.
we are living this dream.every night.
I keep waking.day after day.finite and constant.
always aware.always aware.
I will miss time when it's gone...
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...