9/7/13
Talk
.that's a paper honey....you mean they used to print the news on paper?....yep, billions and billions of trees I estimate over the years....oh my God, trees were killed to produce paper?....it was worth it, think of the value of books....what's a book?....look it up. call your friend and tell her the plan....already told her.....you talked to her?.....no, but I told her.....you can't tell anybody anything without talking to them.....I texted her.....then say informed to be correct.....you don't know what your talking about.....at least I'm talking......keep talking dad.
Burnt Aggie Gonzo 1: Better QB
When Dr. Tone Capone notified me of a free ticket and a spot to crash, the early October trip to Kyle Field in College Station was decided...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Felt my smile about to crack. Damn your pride, got your back. Dreams are dreams, facts are facts. Let's get on with it. Life's too...
-
The drive from London to Dublin went directly through the geographical center of the state. A 50-foot high lookout looks out in every dir...