11/4/12
Pull The Shades Tight
...trips through the garage. the trash carried, the rakes and cutters. same star is always there. the once great meadow now an estate. and the world revolves around them all. the importance of each life. outcomes only temporary, pain endured. lock 'em down girls. pull the shades tight. the bikers and wheel boys keep coming around. looked him in the eye and told him the truth. he seemed to understand as I explained the rules. don't come around here again. these girls don't like you...
Miss Those Dogs
Left me again, this time she took the dogs. Last time she left, I spent 3 weeks in an awful fog. She wouldn't even pick up my calls. L...
-
The road had done me in, I needed to hide out and get my thoughts together, write something, play something, do nothing for awhile. I boo...
-
Loop 7 surrounds Athens, Texas. It's a four lane, 16.6 mile masterpiece of civic organization and planning. Driving around it, you w...
-
Pine Dunes, near Athens, is an impressive golfing experience, it was described perfectly on their website. Carved through majestic, centur...